Landlords Insurance

Insuring the contents of your home or unit is simple with CHU’s ‘Landlord’s SafetyNet Plus Insurance Policy‘. We’ve taken 9 of the most common risks that affect landlords and covered them in a single Landlords Insurance plan that is simple and easy to manage.

Landlord’s SafetyNet Plus Insurance Policy & PDS

Covers a range of special benefits for landlords.

Landlord’s SafetyNet Plus Insuyrance Policy Summary & Application

Summary of policy benefits and application form.