What sets CHU apart?
When scoping out and comparing landlord insurance for strata products, a good place to start is to look to see which standard benefits are included and which benefits are optional extras that you have to purchase additionally.
Comprehensive products should include standard and special benefits at no extra cost such as:
- Loss of rent
- Accidental damage
- Cover for short term leases
- Cover for holiday lettings
- Motor burnout cover
- New for old replacement
- 24hr emergency assistance hotline and claim lodgement
- Removal of debris
- Contents, including in the open air, that you provide
- Lock replacement
What more does CHU Landlords Insurance for Strata cover?
As well as the items above, standard CHU Landlords Insurance policy will cover you for:
- The legal costs connected with a claim and/or professional costs such as accountants fees, if you’re property investment is audited by the ATO
- Waive of excess if your property is also covered by a CHU Residential Strata Policy
Conditions apply, so ensure you read the Policy Disclosure Statement or chat to one of CHU’s trained representatives. We have insurance specialists in NSW, Vic, Qld, SA, and WA.
It’s not just about policy inclusions
How we work with you – whether you’re looking for an answer or making a claim – is also an important part of our service. If you ever need to make a claim with CHU the ‘Fix It’ feature on our CHUniverse app lets you quickly make claims with just a few taps of your finger.