Get a quote
Skip to Main Content

Find a Builder (repairer)

A builder/repairer attends to damage to strata buildings affected by any claimable event under your strata policy, the builder/repairer also makes safe any urgent repairs such as making your building water tight . Please find CHU Builder's by State below. If you are looking for a Restorer click here. 

**If you are unsure of whether to contact a Builder or Restorer please call CHU on 1300 361 263.