Get a quote
Skip to Main Content

Find a Restorer

A restorer remediates & mitigates further losses to strata buildings affected by major water damage, fire and drug lab residue. Please find CHU Restorer's by State below. If you are looking for a Builder (repairer) click here. 

**If you are unsure of whether to contact a Builder or Restorer please call CHU on 1300 361 263.