CHU are dedicated to providing high quality service to our clients. The way in which we handle complaints is an integral part of our customer service experience. If you have a complaint in respect of any aspect of the service we provide, we would appreciate you letting us know and giving us the opportunity to resolve your concerns.
We will attempt in good faith to resolve any complaint in a fair, transparent, and timely manner.
Where we identify, or you tell us about, an error or mistake in handling your complaint, we will immediately initiate action to correct it.
General Insurance Code of Practice
CHU adheres to the General Insurance Code of Practice issued by the Insurance Council of Australia (the Code). Further information about the Code and your rights under it is available at www.codeofpractice.com.au and a copy can also be provided to you by CHU.
Tell us about your complaint
We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your experience with CHU Underwriting Agencies. If you have any concerns or wish to make a complaint because something went wrong or you’re not satisfied in any way, please let us know so we can promptly make things right.
Any feedback is good feedback. It allows us to address any issues and resolve it with you in a fair and reasonable manner.
- Get in touch
By Phone: 1300 361 263
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post: PO Box 500, North Sydney, NSW 2059 or Level 33, 101 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
- Provide all supporting documents with dates, a detailed description of your complaint and how you would like it resolved - this will assist our review.
- We will acknowledge your complaint (generally within 1 business day), give you a reference number and the name and contact of the person who is handling your complaint.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your complaint at least every 10 business days.
- Most complaints can be resolved promptly, but if we are unable to resolve your complaint within 30 calendar days, we will tell you why we need more time to investigate it.
- If there is a delay or we are not able to provide a final response within 30 calendar days, we will tell you the reason for the delay and we’ll keep you updated every month. At that point, we’ll also give you the option to escalate this complaint to Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
If we cannot resolve the complaint or you’re unhappy with our response?
You can lodge a dispute through the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Postal Address: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC, 3001